18 Aug 2017
POSITION OPEN FOR WILDLIFE MONITOR
Wildlife ACT is looking for a new rotational endangered wildlife monitor to be based in Zululand, South Africa. The candidate will need to monitor endangered and priority species on iMfolozi, Mkhuze Game Reserve and Tembe Elephant Park. The programmes will be run with small groups of volunteers, so a love of wildlife and people is necessary.
Location in KZN:
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park (iMfolozi section)
- Mkhuze Game Reserve
- Tembe Elephant Park
- 2 years working experience in a big game reserve
- Degree or diploma in nature conservation
- Preferably First Aid or FGASA qualified
- Telemetry experience (bonus points!)
- South African citizen
The candidate will relieve Wildlife ACT’s reserve monitor for a period of 10 days per reserve whenever the monitor is on leave.
- As soon as possible (training)
Salary on application.
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Christie Fynn: christie(at)wildlifeact.com or 083-419-4173